LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Benny Question

oh c'mon man - -i was just kiddin!!!
    Last edited by RickS; Jun 12, 2009 at 05:38 PM.

What if you liked the original Star Wars but hated Cocoon?

Images
    why are you not a local if your in the water regardless of the weather and conditions and youv been surfing for years and you respect everyone that respects you, but you suck?

4. You really can't be a local if you don't live within ten minutes or so of the ocean. Not being a local doesn't equal being a benny though. Let's be real, if someone has surfed a break their entire life, respects everyone, doesn't snake anybody, and surfs the winter swells, they will more likely than not get the respect of the locals, but that doesn't by any stretch of the imagination mean that the person is a local.

Images

Lolipops for everybody

Lol childish thread.

what if your not a local but bought ur board and neoprene from the local shop ?

What if you've never touched a surf board in your life, yet you shop at hollister and wear all the "san onofre", "Huntington Beach", "Malibu First Point", "San Clemente surfriders", "Hermosa Beach" and "Save a wave ride a surfer" shirts? Does that classify one as a local???? It's gotta c'mon c'mon!!!!!!

p.s. thats a joke. no ****
    Last edited by Shakagrom; Jun 13, 2009 at 02:41 PM.

Your still a Benny... Kill yourself..

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by aczaplicki View Post
    Your still a Benny... Kill yourself..
    i once said that to someone and they did kill themselves. i felt so bad once i found out.

Quote Originally Posted by bbdottk View Post
    You really can't be a local if you don't live within ten minutes or so of the ocean. Not being a local doesn't equal being a benny though. Let's be real, if someone has surfed a break their entire life, respects everyone, doesn't snake anybody, and surfs the winter swells, they will more likely than not get the respect of the locals, but that doesn't by any stretch of the imagination mean that the person is a local.
    you and your family are scumbags