LOGIN | REGISTER

BB @ Surf beaches

Are u allowed to bodyboard at surf beaches.

Im guessing you are refering to OCMD surf beaches and I am wondering why with 143 other streets to body board at on a daily basis, why in gods name would you want to sponge among an already crowded surf beach?

no you are not allowed to boogie board at surf beaches.

I'm a sponger and that is a ridiculous question. Think about it............

Images
    Why would you even want to bodyboard at the surf beach you have like 140 other streets to choose from.

they def dont let that go down at the jetty. altho i sneek a couple rides in when the guards arent lookin

Images
    no bodyboarding at surfing beaches in ocean city, md.

believe, me, unless your traveling with a a stand up friend, you don't want to be at the surfing beach. That is unless you really like surfing with 50 other surfers in a one block distance.

would you put ketchup on a kobe steak....NO

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    no bodyboarding at surfing beaches in ocean city, md.

believe, me, unless your traveling with a a stand up friend, you don't want to be at the surfing beach. That is unless you really like surfing with 50 other surfers in a one block distance.
    This is the only reason I could see wanting to. So to that I could understand the question.

Why the heck would you even want to surf at the surfing beach? Is it just me or do the normal unwritten rules of wave right of way not apply when crammed shoulder to shoulder with fifty of your new best friends? I've surfed in crowds on the west coast at Huntington, Manhattan, Hermosa, etc., and they got nothing on good old OCMD. There is nothing more satisfying than finally catching one--a prime knee high crumbler--, turning, and then catching the flying board of the goon who just dropped in on you. good times!