LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Board Sale

Board Sale

Guys and Gals--

Time has come to thin out the quiver a bit. I've got 4 boards for sale (email me and I will send pictures):

1. Stretch Bat tail quad - 6'4" x 19.25" x 2.5" - asking $300 (comes with board bag and 2 sets of future quad fins) - board is in good condition, the left tip of the tail was damaged on the airline back from Costa Rica and professionally repaired.

2. Channel Islands Biscut - 6'0" x 21" x 3" - asking $450 - board is in excellent shape, no dings, only a few pressure marks on the deck but only used 2 or 3 times, looks nice and new, comes with FCS GAM fins

3. Hatteras Glass (step-up board) - 6'7" x 19 3/4" x 2 5/8" - asking $300 - great travel board, only ridden once, no dings, no damage, comes with FCS fins (Hatteras Glass boards are shaped by Joe Shriver of WRV and glassed by Randy Hall at the Rodanthe Surf Shop in the outer banks)

4. Larry Mayo Single Fin - 6'11" - asking $400 - beautiful eggplant resin tint - not sure about the width or thickness but estimate 21" wide and 2 3/4" thick - new condition only ridden once or twice - no dings, no damage, no pressure marks on the deck - you can check out his single fins on his website mayosurfboards.com - comes with Greenough 8" 4A flex fin.

I can ship but I can also meet almost anywhere from Ocean City, MD to Wilmington, NC

Thanks, John

Here are some pictures (See page 2 of this forum for additional pictures)...
    Last edited by jml7140; Aug 17, 2010 at 02:51 AM.

Bisuit

I might be interested in the biscuit. Where do you live? Any possible trades?

Images
    You should post some pictures. You can do so, by clicking on the thumbnail icon on the top of the editing tools.

Biscuit

I live in Annapolis, MD. Somehow I've managed to accumulate about 10 boards over the years, so I'm not really interested in a trade.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

John

biscuit

how did the biscuit float you? I a little concerned the 6'0 might be to small for me.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winterblows View Post
    how did the biscuit float you? I a little concerned the 6'0 might be to small for me.
    when i was 13, i was about 5'6 . And i rode a 5'5 natural art for a while then over the decade i have bought 5 more boards

how big are you? what shortboard do you normally ride? did you check out the channel island page? cisurfboards.com. i think they recommend that you can go up to 8" or so shorter than your standard shortboard.

Also, the entry rocker in this board is minimal and there is a lot of foam just forward of center, and in general, which makes it very easy to catch waves.

where do you live? you're more than welcome to come by and check out the board if you would like. just give me some notice so i can be around.

Images
    my winter board is a 6'0 firewire alternator and im getting a 5'4 biscuit........

Images
    the 6'0" biscuit has TONS of volume. If you pick one up by the rail (need sized hands) youll think your carrying a 9 foot tanker. r'm sure the CI site has sizing info but id guess that size biscuit is aimed at the 180 - 200 pound range rider.

Images
    biscuit should be ridden 8-10" shorter than your shortboard.....................

http://www.cisurfboards.com/sb_biscuit.asp