LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Board Sale

Board Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    You should post some pictures. You can do so, by clicking on the thumbnail icon on the top of the editing tools.
    Here are some pictures of boards listed in the above post. Email me if you see anything you like!
    Last edited by jml7140; Aug 17, 2010 at 02:51 AM.

Board Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    You should post some pictures. You can do so, by clicking on the thumbnail icon on the top of the editing tools.
    Here are some pictures...

Board Sale

Here are a few more pictures....

Single fin looks nice... so does the stretch quad. but i don't have the money, so 5 boards is enough for me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    Single fin looks nice... so does the stretch quad. but i don't have the money, so 5 boards is enough for me right now.
    you can never have enough boards!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jml7140 View Post
    Here are some pictures of boards listed in the above post. Email me if you see anything you like!
    Would you trade the biscut for a 6'2 CB tri-fin shortboard, doubt it but you can try?

Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    Would you trade the biscut for a 6'2 CB tri-fin shortboard, doubt it but you can try?
    No thanks, I've got too many otherwise I wouldn't be parting with any of 'em. Its always worth a try, though.

By the way, I'll be in oc md on sunday the 21st of june if anyone is interested in the
    Biscuit or the Stretch quad.

John

if you can mark down the stretch quad at all im kinda intrested.. if my paycheck is big..

Quote Originally Posted by jml7140 View Post
    you can never have enough boards!
    I know, it's hard to part with any of them