LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Swell Info Team?

Hey swellinfo, you guys should get something going, sponsor people, like nothing big, but give the team riders stickers, discounts, free stuff, stuff like that. I dont know if you already have one but that would be a gnarly project for you guys.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    that would be actually pretty cool.

what the hell do u want micah to give ya or discount ya. He already gives everyone free forecast and reports

STFU

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    i would like that idea but im already on the hollister surf team

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    what the hell do u want micah to give ya or discount ya. He already gives everyone free forecast and reports

STFU
    No, thats not what im saying, They dont have to give us free stuff, im just saying that it would be kinda cool for them to have a team or just little sponsors, it would be up to them to give them stuff, like just a sticker that you could only get if your sponsored that would say "Swell Info sponsor- your name". That would be good for all of us, we can say were sponsored and swellinfo will get more publicity.

Images
    Thanks for the suggestion. I have been talking to Slater trying to get him to get off the Quiksilver team and come on over to Swellinfo, but we'll see how that goes.

No, but seriously, one thing that we do need to get are some stickers. So, your rippers can represent your big aerials with some Swellinfo style.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    No, but seriously, one thing that we do need to get are some stickers. So, your rippers can represent your big aerials with some Swellinfo style.
    Yeah stickers would be cool. I'd definitely rep!

Images
    Thanks for the suggestion. I have been talking to Slater trying to get him to get off the Quiksilver team and come on over to Swellinfo, but we'll see how that goes.

I would put a stickers on all my boards, but do you really think that he would go off the team, or are you just kidding, well you never know maybe he hates being on the Quiksilver team

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i would put stickers on my boards and car.

IM ON THE TEAM

its not that big a secret about our team, kooks