LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Flip it around... and buy a t-shirt and sponsor Swell Info: http://www.swellinfo.com/store/swellinfo_tees.html

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    Flip it around... and buy a t-shirt and sponsor Swell Info: http://www.swellinfo.com/store/swellinfo_tees.html
    Hey, I like that idea!

Images

What about this?

Would it be a good idea rash guards and board shorts with "SWELLINFO" logo?, this would be a good idea to support this website and at the same time it advertise itself, this will generate more advertising for this website, new sponsors, etc.
    And with more resources we could have a future swellinfo team, nothing is free in this life.
    support swellinfo.

Images
    [QUOTE=wbsurfer;36002]i would put stickers on my boards and car.[/Q

SAME

Quote Originally Posted by IsurfwhenIcan View Post
    i would like that idea but im already on the hollister surf team

hahahahahahhahaha

Thumbs up

Rash guards and stickers sound great. What say you Micah?

Images
    ya this is one of the only positive forums on here. make some stickers and a rashguard. ill buy that

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    ya this is one of the only positive forums on here. make some stickers and a rashguard. ill buy that
    I would definably buy stickers, and probably 1 or 2 rash guards, rash guards would be awesome

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFresh View Post
    Rash guards and stickers sound great. What say you Micah?
    Stickers are a definite... And Rash guards sound reasonable. So much to do...!!!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Images
    Micah,
    I ran a similar surf website for a few years 02-07 in san diego. Free surf report and daily forecasting site. Grassroots, I would give a visual update daily from the cliffs in front of my house and had a bunch of free sh** on it. It got pretty big after a year or two. I actually ran a set of stickers that said "sixonenine.net" on them and gave them to a few local kids who were already sponsored by the local ob surf shops and it worked out great. I got a bunch of local traffic off of it, but it brought mixed feelings. When all the sunset cliffs locals saw that I had a web cam over pescedero and that I had links to 12 live cams in the county, I got some pretty nasty feedback. I scaled down and removed my cams because I surf with these guys all year and wanted to respect the locals. I actually ended up taking it down all together since there are services like yours that were just better, so why re-invent the wheel. San Diego is too crowded anyway and I wasnt helping./

But, long story short. Stickers work really well. Just be careful who you sponsor You don't want the wrong guy with a sticker on his board out fist fighting in the lineup or towing in at hatteras being a deuche.