LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I guess if you want to surf around and crash into alot of summer tourists then this is your best option. Otherwise, I don't see the point. I guess its relatively inexpensive <$300 and might be a nice beginner surfing option for a 12-13 year old to cut their teeth on. From a marketing standpoint it makes sense, because its alot less intimidating to handle for someone who never surfed to buy this and try to see what they can do on it. I see alot of wealthy teen-age and pre-teen boys (and girls) making their rich daddies pick one up on a summer vacati and ride it a few times and then have it sit in their garage for decades.
    Last edited by RobfromFredneck; Jun 18, 2009 at 12:13 AM.

You know what, if these "The One" boards might actually do really well as rentals if the resort beaches allow them. Charge $15-20 a day and its paid off in about 3 weeks. If its durability can hold up for a whole summer of abuse, you've got alot of profit as a rental operation, and all of your kids, fat balding men etc. can easily fork out $20 to try to stand up on the thing and pretend to be a surfer for one day of their life.

Images
    mikey just buy it...its your calling

Images
    actually just stick with the herlihy