LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad neighbors

Images

Angry Bad neighbors

so my downstairs neighbor has been a constant pain in my rear . He constantly plays his damn hipster music til 2-3 am at ridiculous volumes. hes in his late 20s unemployed, hes in a 'band' to pursue his dream with his tight girl pants and a shirt two sizes too small for him. his girlfriend is a heffer. every little thing i do he complains about and of course not in the nicest way. he bangs at my door for no damn reason. i have one month left on my lease so i'm probably gonna prank the **** out of him before i leave. i just cant believe how worthless some people can be. Just had to get that out. plus any ideas for pranks would be great

Images
    ha just write him a super serious letter explaining why he's a ****ing idiot and why his life is a big **** up. that'd be a good one.

Images
    Sounds like a real douche to me. Since you only have one month left, there isn't really any use trying to stop him. I would have confronted him months ago though. At this point I would just keep doing things to piss him off until I moved out. Hopefully your next place will be better!

poop in a paper bag. set it at his doorstep. light it with an aim n flame. ring the bell. hide and watch him stomp it out.

neighbors suck. if he keeps you up late, then when you get up for a dawn patrol, make lots of noise and wake his ass up.

Talking

Big party with your largest friends on your last night in the unit (after furniture moved). When he bangs on the door, drag his #ss out into the parking lot for a beating. Smelly hipsters.

Quote Originally Posted by schrader View Post
    so my downstairs neighbor has been a constant pain in my rear . He constantly plays his damn hipster music til 2-3 am at ridiculous volumes. hes in his late 20s unemployed, hes in a 'band' to pursue his dream with his tight girl pants and a shirt two sizes too small for him. his girlfriend is a heffer. every little thing i do he complains about and of course not in the nicest way. he bangs at my door for no damn reason. i have one month left on my lease so i'm probably gonna prank the **** out of him before i leave. i just cant believe how worthless some people can be. Just had to get that out. plus any ideas for pranks would be great

Fill up a garbage can about 1/2 way with water and lean it on it's edge against his door overnight. When they go to open their door the next morning, it's a freak'n mini sunami!

Is there any possible way you might get into his apt? If you can I would suggest an upper decker or milk chicken bomb.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by swabby View Post
    Fill up a garbage can about 1/2 way with water and lean it on it's edge against his door overnight. When they go to open their door the next morning, it's a freak'n mini sunami!
    I like that one, but I'd fill it with dirty stinky water.

he voluntarily wears girls pants sounds like he was a **** in a past like and karma came back to him in this one

o ya kill him also