LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bad neighbors

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    YES! FTW
    he yelled "move your ****ing car its not ****ing rocket science" at me for parking my car in back and accidently blocking his car. soo im gonna print out a bunch of pictures of rockets and science since he knows soo much of the subject and litter his apartment with it then launch a barrage of bottle rockets in the middle of the night outside his window

Buy some clam chowder in a can...

Buy some clam chowder in a can...like alot...mix with the sulfur from an opened, but not used fart bomb, and put it at the front of his door. Or, just put a simple "you will have some "visitors" at 5:30" card on his doorknob with some red paint on it. BEST ONE YET: this one is easy: universal remote, stand outside his window, point at t.v., continue for as long as it takes...and do it on and off, not continuously, to scare the shi+ outta him.

Heres a few good ones....

Step One: Take a picture of him
    Step Two: Get his home phone number, cell phone number, and address
    Step Three: Make a post in the "males seeking males" section of craigslist explaining that you (he) is looking for casual gay sex. Include a picture and all his contact info.

Use the aforementioned picture and make some "Help stop this convicted sex offender" flyers and post them all around the neighborhood. That should get his ass kicked.

Remove the lugnuts from at least one of his tires. He'll get the joke after a quarter mile.

If he leaves his windows open drop some small fish in his back seat.

Go to the pet store and buy a few dozen white mice and get them into his apartment. I wouldnt do this unless you plan on moving out SOON. Mice reproduce at an exponential rate

It sounds like this punk needs to be screwed with. Personally I like the craigslist prank or the sex offender prank but whatever you do, enjoy it!

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyinmyfiji View Post
    Buy some clam chowder in a can...like alot...mix with the sulfur from an opened, but not used fart bomb, and put it at the front of his door. Or, just put a simple "you will have some "visitors" at 5:30" card on his doorknob with some red paint on it. BEST ONE YET: this one is easy: universal remote, stand outside his window, point at t.v., continue for as long as it takes...and do it on and off, not continuously, to scare the shi+ outta him.
    im gonna try the last prank you said.