LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad neighbors

punch him in the face.

Wink

Get a couple of your buds. Wait for him to come home one night & have a blanket party. He'll get what he deserves & you'll stay out of the county jail.

Is a blanket party where you put out a big blanket and everyone sits around in a circle and talks about which jonas brother is the dreamiest while eating smores? If so count me in!

Invite him to go surfing with you. I'll take it from there..

Images
    Put chili powder in his underwear, that will make him cry!! It will work too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    Your picture almost made me sh!t my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    That is the funniest thing I've seen since EastCoastSurf.com died. Thanks, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by myxamatosis View Post
    Is there any possible way you might get into his apt? If you can I would suggest an upper decker or milk chicken bomb.

upperdecker... YES

Bang his fat GF and moo like a cow while doing so. Get it on camera and send it to him after you move out.

Images
    soo i left him a note saying his music sucks amoung other things...my gf and a friend were over while i was out. of course being the **** he is he blast his music til the apartment shook, so my gf and her friend called the cops on them for a noise complaint blah blah cops talk to them and leave, he and moo cow come running upstairs banging on the door threatening 2 girls and asking for where i was and when i was coming back....im gonna bang on his door bright and early and stab him with my surfboard. ya, its that ridiculous