LOGIN | REGISTER

Images
    Did you read some of the comments below it? They're hilarious.

Images
    Surfing "Rodeo Flip" = Bodyboard ARS

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Did you read some of the comments below it? They're hilarious.
    hahahahaha the comments are classic! This is my favorite:

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't pump on a surf board like you can on a skateboard (or a child's swing) so how is he generating momentum to catch air? Just from the speed of the wave? But he has to pass through the curl of the crest, wouldn't he lose speed there?"
    -Sent by: 1Kook

And I thought Jamie O' landed one of these in a contest, first ever?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't pump on a surf board like you can on a skateboard (or a child's swing) so how is he generating momentum to catch air? Just from the speed of the wave? But he has to pass through the curl of the crest, wouldn't he lose speed there?"

Yeah, I saw that one

That guy looked way too much into it and had no idea what he was talking about! There's a friggin video that shows Jordy doing a Rodeo flip, how would that guy know if you could pump on a surfboard on not?

Sheeez... people

And who says swings are for children?

dane kills this

the first chapter, danes film...he lands way way way bigger rodeo flips. this is old news b!tche$!

look what one kid said

18. Posted by Submit to Xenu Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 pm EDT Report Abuse
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't pump on a surf board like you can on a skateboard (or a child's swing) so how is he generating momentum to catch air? Just from the speed of the wave? But he has to pass through the curl of the crest, wouldn't he lose speed there?

hahahah this kids has no idea what hes talking about

Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post

wrong. it was actually pat Gudauskas who was the first person to pull off a rodeo in a contest actually only about a month ago somewhere in the south pacific, i believe. and this seems to be the first of its kind because he did the rodeo then another spin. i could barley keep track he was spinning so fast. awesome move for sure.
    those comments on yahoo are so ridiculous. almost embarrassing.