LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wow.

who **** in your cheerios this morning

LOL don't worry it's going to take more than a small burrito shop in pier village to blow up lb more than it already is (which isn't **** compared to towns more south)

Quote Originally Posted by El Porto View Post
    Give it a rest LVI. We get it, you're a big time local who appears to be a bigot and you don't want any new restaurants in your town. Great job.
    hes prob not even a true local he prob moved here from new york within the last couple years and considers himself a true local

Sounds sick! definitely gonna check it out this weekend.

We might not like bennys in the lineup but you cant deny that they do help our local businesses. Without them there would be so many less stores and restaurants for us locals to enjoy all year round.

Quote Originally Posted by El Porto View Post
    Give it a rest LVI. We get it, you're a big time local who appears to be a bigot and you don't want any new restaurants in your town. Great job.
    Don't waste your time on this a$$. He sits in the dark between shifts at McDonalds whacking off to youtube clips of Wolfpak beatings. Thinks he's all Da Hui.

just went to shaka yesterday. honest review:

interior decor was really cool.
    i got a burrito and finished it in like 6 bites and was still hungry (i am not some fat slob either). the food was mediocre. you could tell some kid threw the burrito together mad quick and didn't really portion anything well. there was like 1 tiny piece of chicken.
    a lot of 16/17 yr old employees which is kind of annoying and the place was totally packed
    Last edited by mOtion732; Jun 26, 2009 at 01:56 PM.

Images
    i went on Thursday, the interior is really awesome but when i get up to the counter i feel like im in a fast food place, but its a good place too put it since you get thousands of tourists coming there. but good luck.

cool place, good food, bad service: they made two mistakes with my order

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LVl<E View Post
    its not made by surfers you idiot...its made by random highschool kids who have never touched the beach or the water and thats why they spend their summer with a job indoors. ohh and its really not that cool. the only reason theyll do good is bc of the ****, ****, and **** thatll be down here all summer but after the summer there wont be anyone there
    actually one of my friends works there, and she surfs...

shaka eats

Its better than the other crap at Pier Village and if they are doing the environmental thing and giving to surfrider then im in.