LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images

michael jackson thread

sorry to be obviously annoying but i had to start one since no one else did...

who the else feels affected by his death. i mean i know he wasn't making ****, or doing anything special but, he is one of my favorite artists. i actually feel upset from him dying. can't understand why cause he was a pervert recently and crazy but i loved his music. i feel like he changed so many lives with his kick ass ****. i will dedicate my next surf session (tomo) for him and his awesome music.

i dont give two ****s for your opinion really, but write about how you feel about him just to get **** rolling in this thread.

p.s. i dont think thriller was his best song

dude was and is a icon

good ****ign riddance

Lake Charles, LA (Galveston, TX, Destin, FL)
    Images
    Definitely a true legend of music history. I've never been ashamed to have thriller and bad in the cd case. Until the pepsi commercial he could do no wrong. After that.. well.. even Elvis couldn't hold it together forever. Would never want that much fame.

Man in the Mirror (even knowing he didn't write it)

PYT Is the ****!

I mean im not devastated about his death
    I'm more devastated about Farrah Fawcett

Images
    the young guys prob don't realize, but in the 80's Michael Jackson was the hottest thing that existed... Of course, he went pretty mental later, but ya, he was one of the biggest icons in our world.

They always die in 3s.

Michael Jackson
    Farrah Fawcett
    Ed McMahon

Images
    Somewhere between no longer making good music and molesting kids, he lost my support. You can't deny what he has done though. His influence on music has bled into so many genres. We won't see anyone that good for a looong time.

The children are safe again...

Tip your cup of "Jesus Juice" for our dead, bleached skin, plasticly enhnaced King of Pedophiles...er, I mean King of Pop

haha really.. good ridance.. i mean i love his music but its about time he died.. dont like to see child molesters getting off cause there famous karma will catch up