LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    RIP MJ- legend for ever

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour View Post
    Tip your cup of "Jesus Juice" for our dead, bleached skin, plasticly enhnaced King of Pedophiles...er, I mean King of Pop
    hahaha yes

michael jackson just beat it!

So for all those surfing today we need to do a tribute to MJ...

1) wear the orange zipper jacket and/or left handed white rhinestoned glove while shredding
    2) longboarders need to moon-walk out to the nose then do Michael's "tippy toe" pose on the nose.

Seriously though, Michael was a great musical and dance artist. I remember I was in 6th grade when he performed Billy Jean on national TV, and introduced the moonwalk to the world. My family and I thought it was some moving floor panel, but later found out he did the illusion himself and it was just some crazy-skilled footwork he had. The next day in school, literally "everyone" was talking about his performance and was trying to moonwalk in the hallways.
    The documentary "The Making of Thriller" was shown to all the students in our middle school that year (was it 1983 or '84?).

That was how big a deal MJ was back in the day.

Lets not forget his inclusion in the Jackson-5 whom was so big, they had a Saturday morning cartoon back in the 70's.

he shoulda layed off the cocaine. I hope he burns in hell for what he did to all those kids. Sick muthafuka is finally dead he cant molest no more children

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    he shoulda layed off the cocaine. I hope he burns in hell for what he did to all those kids. Sick muthafuka is finally dead he cant molest no more children
    nice tribute, ****

Hopefully it was painful.

After his request to be taken to a childrens hospital was denied, Michael Jackson wanted to be cremated and have his ashes placed in a Captain Crunch box so he could go through a little boys ass one more time.

The doctor performing the autopsy on Michael Jackson found a pair of children's underwear taped to his upper arm. The singer's lawyer told the doctor it was "the patch" and that Michael had been trying to quit.

Images
    he died from food poisoning.

he ate 12-year-old nuts