LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do you get off a surf board?

You fall down you stupid S%$#!! If anyone ever asks you this question and you give them that answer and they look at like your crazy?? What would you do?

well... you just answered your own question. Could you just stay in pungo I would perfer not to see any morons like you in the lineup. hahah

Images
    How do you get off a surf board? Easy....... rub a little wax on it and yogurt comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    How do you get off a surf board? Easy....... rub a little wax on it and yogurt comes out.
    Hahahahaahahahahahaha

wow! there are some real kooks here on this thing!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredda View Post
    well... you just answered your own question. Could you just stay in pungo I would perfer not to see any morons like you in the lineup. hahah
    i agree man. your not worth it.

what???????????????????

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    what???????????????????
    Exactly, I have no idea what this thread is about... I'm guessing you need to be high.

wtf

what is this guy talking about

10. Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Exactly, I have no idea what this thread is about... I'm guessing you need to be high.

Nope.

That didn't help either... at least the devils lettuce didn't allow for any comprehension or intelligent insight into this thread.

Maybe acid? That might help

How do you get off a surfboard? I keep waiting for him to post the answer to this joke.

I think he meant to ask... "How do you keep a bunch of idiots in suspense?"