LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Surf Shops in OBX

I'm going to OBX the week of july 4th for a week. I'm looking for a summer board and i was wondering if i should buy down there? What are the shops like? i'm most likely buying used as i'm a broke student. Any help would be great.

Thanks

In the eye surf shop on Hatteras has some sick boards and the shaper could hook you up

Images
    ive seen some good used boards in natural art/in the eye in buxton.... there is also a shop on 12 in avon but there prices seemed a little high but they might have changed

Alright thanks, Now lets all pray for some waves next week.

Images
    even when its small, there's usually a longboard wave to find on the outer banks. have a good trip and enjoy the warm water.

Images
    in the eye and natural art have some good prices. but if i were you i would go on craigslist and get a good used board off thee. people put very nice boards on there for greeat prices.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    even when its small, there's usually a longboard wave to find on the outer banks. have a good trip and enjoy the warm water.
    I've been down there during the summer for the last 10 years and there has always been some kind of bump in the water.