LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Fall 2009

Hybrid View

Images

Fall 2009

With Independence Day upon us and summer in full swing.... I'd like to say,.....
    I'M OVER IT!

I can't wait for the kooks and bennys and NYers to get the fcuk outta here!

I can't wait for football season!

And I certainly can't wait till the meat of the hurricane season in september/october !!!!!

Here's to hoping that we get like 10 hurricanes that just sit 300 miles off the east coast!!
    CHEERS!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    With Independence Day upon us and summer in full swing.... I'd like to say,.....
    I'M OVER IT!

And I certainly can't wait till the meat of the hurricane season in september/october !!!!!

Here's to hoping that we get like 10 hurricanes that just sit 300 miles off the east coast!!
    CHEERS!
    Me too. I'd rather be in my Fullsuit with booties and gloves then have to deal with all this windswell and crowds

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    I'M OVER IT!

CHEERS!
    Over it as well, although dawn patrols still work well. Tourons are still resting there drunken heads at 5:30am .