LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images

best concert you've beeen to?

whats the best concert you've ever been to?

springsteen and the e street band came to penn state the last week of school and it was hands down the best concert i've ever been to.... and i can say with confidence that i will never attend a better concert...the dude is 62 and he rocks nonstop for 3 hours. it's absolutely incredible. definitely go see him if you get the chance

Images
    Great topic

The Who - Who are you tour 1979?
    Dinosaur Jr. 198- something 9:30 club DC
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1988 OCMD...cant remember the spot (its driving me NUTS...they had a lot of great bands) but around 60th Street

Boris w/ Torche last summer or Earthless a few months ago, can't decide. Both shows were really tight and had my brain melting out of my ears into a pile of slop on the floor.

Anushka Shankar.

I've seen ALOT of musicians, and none even come close to the performance she put on.

The Who, with Pearl Jam opening. House of Blues Chicago 2003 for a benefit show. Unreal.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1988 OCMD...cant remember the spot (its driving me NUTS...the

was it finigan's rainbow?

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Great topic

The Who - Who are you tour 1979?
    Dinosaur Jr. 198- something 9:30 club DC
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1988 OCMD...cant remember the spot (its driving me NUTS...they had a lot of great bands) but around 60th Street
    The Hurricane?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    you gotta walk and don't look back

wish i was there to see it!

best thing I've seen was LKJ in Philadelphia 1999.

Yeah right you have been talking about that time you saw Tiffany @ the mall for years now, you know thats your fav.

the sex pistols in 1978. i was 13 and hitchhiked to get there and got grounded for 3 months when my parents found out but it was worth it.

Billy Idol puts and a kick ass show too.

Images
    Iron maiden!!

Quote Originally Posted by nwash View Post
    Yeah right you have been talking about that time you saw Tiffany @ the mall for years now, you know thats your fav.
    I still touch myself.