LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images

best concert you've beeen to?

whats the best concert you've ever been to?

springsteen and the e street band came to penn state the last week of school and it was hands down the best concert i've ever been to.... and i can say with confidence that i will never attend a better concert...the dude is 62 and he rocks nonstop for 3 hours. it's absolutely incredible. definitely go see him if you get the chance

Images
    Great topic

The Who - Who are you tour 1979?
    Dinosaur Jr. 198- something 9:30 club DC
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1988 OCMD...cant remember the spot (its driving me NUTS...they had a lot of great bands) but around 60th Street

Boris w/ Torche last summer or Earthless a few months ago, can't decide. Both shows were really tight and had my brain melting out of my ears into a pile of slop on the floor.

Anushka Shankar.

I've seen ALOT of musicians, and none even come close to the performance she put on.

The Who, with Pearl Jam opening. House of Blues Chicago 2003 for a benefit show. Unreal.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1988 OCMD...cant remember the spot (its driving me NUTS...the

was it finigan's rainbow?

i guess its alot

Im only 18 so i havent seen like every band but hands down one of the best bands to see live is pepper. ive seen them live 3 times this year and this past show at rams head was absolutly incedible. they did jams and sh*t live ive never heard before and covered random ass songs like nirvana and kicked ass on them. linkin park was the first band i ever saw live when i was 12 and that was pretty f*ckin sick. neil young has to be up there i saw him like 2 years ago and it was really good. the foo fighters are absolutley incredible live too. dave grohl is frickin hilarious. state radio is really good live. i was absolutely shocked at donavon frakenreiter's performance when i saw him. i didnt think hed be that good but he was amazing especially for a 3 man band. slightly stoopid is solid but not amazing

Damien Marley at the norva

Jane's Addiction at the first Lollapalooza, then again at Merriweather on June 9, 2009. Both shows were incredible, but I'm feeling plenty jealous of Mitchell of Mitchell's 1988 Chili Peppers OCMD show....I only saw them with a substitute guitarist and then again with Dave Navarro.

Images
    Phish. End of thread. No one even touches these guys live....saw them four nights in a row this last tour and heard 78 different songs with only one repeat.