LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    JUSTICE at HARD Halloween in LA, Deadmau5, Crystal Castles were there as well. Coachella Music Festival in Indio, CA... enough said.

eddie vedder @ the lyric opera house, few weeks ago

Images
    Metallica @ MSG in 1996. just after "Load" came out..so they were still playing much of the older ****. Blew my ears out!

Best concert?

I think it has to be when i save dave matthews band.....
    the roots and santana opened for him. an amazing show.

about the chili peppers in ocean city...i live here, but not at that point. i believe that they played the bottle and cork in dewey beach, and then i think they played at secrets in ocean city. i think they were both private shows.....i could be wrong
    michael

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    i actually got invited to a chili peppers concert when they were in chicago (i went to high school in chicago) and i turned it down....i got invited to go by my ex girlfriend while i was dating another girl so i decided i shouldnt go

Quote Originally Posted by chilli21 View Post
    JUSTICE at HARD Halloween in LA, Deadmau5, Crystal Castles were there as well. Coachella Music Festival in Indio, CA... enough said.

yo deadmau5 is f*ckin legit tooo

hes playin at ramshead aug 7th in baltimore

but then again techno shouldnt really count as live music because its basically jjust pushin a few buttons on a computer

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    but then again techno shouldnt really count as live music because its basically jjust pushin a few buttons on a computer
    truthhhhhhh. i never got what was so great about justice, or girl talk etc... b ut what ever floats your boat...

i saw WU tang and Rage Against The Machine on the original US tour. amazing....mass L's being passed around... plus ODB

Quote Originally Posted by IsurfwhenIcan View Post
    whats the best concert you've ever been to?

springsteen and the e street band came to penn state the last week of school and it was hands down the best concert i've ever been to.... and i can say with confidence that i will never attend a better concert...the dude is 62 and he rocks nonstop for 3 hours. it's absolutely incredible. definitely go see him if you get the chance

mick jagger does the same **** my friend

they say he walks an average of 5 miles on the stage during one concert

What's the best Phish show you have been to. Mine is a toss up between hampton 97 or new years at big cypress