LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    muse was awesome. the killers put on a good show. im stoked to see slightly stoopid, snoop dog, and Stephen marley this august.

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    mick jagger does the same **** my friend

they say he walks an average of 5 miles on the stage during one concert
    yeah my parents went to see the stones a few years ago when they were in chicago and my dad loved it....i actually just got invited today to go see bruce in connecticut in august and im gonna go to that so im stoked

there are a lot of artists i would love to go see so i got some work to do...im only 19 so i got some years ahead of me

ying yang twins came to penn state earlier this year and that was crazy too...lots of fun

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    but then again techno shouldnt really count as live music because its basically jjust pushin a few buttons on a computer
    not really... I guess you don't consider turntables an instrument?

2008 Unity Tour with 311 and Snoop Dogg

Peter Tosh and the Rolling Stones - 1980 - Hampton Coliseum

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertstb View Post
    What's the best Phish show you have been to. Mine is a toss up between hampton 97 or new years at big cypress
    12/30/97 MSG was probably the best I've seen, 7/10/99 Camden was really good too...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    Peter Tosh and the Rolling Stones - 1980 - Hampton Coliseum
    you gotta walk and don't look back

wish i was there to see it!

best thing I've seen was LKJ in Philadelphia 1999.

Seen and heard some good ones over the years: Jethro Tull at the LA Forum in Fall of '70; the Grateful Dead in St. Louis at an old theater - free back door admission after bumping into Garcia at the St. Louis airport; Springsteen at the former Theater in the Round near Owing Mills in Spring '75 (opening act was Buzzy Linhart!); U2 at RFK about 10 yrs ago; Ten Years After at Merriweather Post in early 70s; Tower of Power in DC; Carlos Santana in the DC Armory in early 70s. Pepper and Slightly Stoopid in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Great topic

The Who - Who are you tour 1979?
    Dinosaur Jr. 198- something 9:30 club DC
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1988 OCMD...cant remember the spot (its driving me NUTS...they had a lot of great bands) but around 60th Street
    The Hurricane?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    you gotta walk and don't look back

wish i was there to see it!

best thing I've seen was LKJ in Philadelphia 1999.

Yeah right you have been talking about that time you saw Tiffany @ the mall for years now, you know thats your fav.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertstb View Post
    What's the best Phish show you have been to. Mine is a toss up between hampton 97 or new years at big cypress
    best phish show i saw was 12.13.99 philly. opened with a 15 minute harry hood, then mikes-hydrogen-simple-weekapaug just to name a few......was also my first of many phish shows. i had plenty of friends in florida for big cypress and from what they said, it took over 24 hours just to get into the venue....