LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another Board Down..

6'1 WRV Red Orange Yellow fade board stolen last night in Ocean City Maryland 123rd St. Don't really have much time to check the surf shops for it but was hoping my fellow locals would keep an eye out for it...

Images
    to help us avoid having our boards stolen, where was the board stolen from (unlocked garage, pickup truck, car etc...)?

it was inside my car while i was passed out sleeping in it...so if your ever fu**ed up and sleep in your car while your surfboard is in, lock yourself in

Images

Better yet. . .

Don't get F'd up in the first place. Just think, it could have been worse, they could have had their way with you. If you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Don't get F'd up in the first place. Just think, it could have been worse, they could have had their way with you. If you know what I mean.
    so so lame atleast dude is smart enough to not be out drinking and driving thats some brave ass dudes to seal the board from inside your car while your sleeping

Yeah man i never would have thought id have to lock myself in my car in order to not get my stuff jacked. Learned a good lesson since they got my ipod too..

You may want to check this ebay #120444789372

Images
    MDSurfer, how do we know they didn't have their way with him???

Yeah i saw that. The board is like three colors. its red then fades to orange and from there it fades to yellow/gold. white and black stomp pad too

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    if thats your board on ebay you should tell him you want to come see the boards in person and beat his ***