LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: today

today

happy thanksgiving

surf was definitely not shoulder high. i am so sick of these damn e swells. f*ck

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    happy thanksgiving

surf was definitely not shoulder high. i am so sick of these damn e swells. f*ck
    agreed, wave broke like S**t

Images
    yeah i went tuesday to iri and it was terrible, is there anywhere that favors east swells close by? cus i might go friday

Images
    Chest to shoulder in Cape May today . I was out for like 4 hours almost. On the incoming tide The Cove was breaking kinda nice for once . There was a bit of side current but it stayed clean for the most part

It looked ok for an hour or so after sunrise<<<<OC,...sleep in, and then went to "their spot" at 9am and saw some nice mini walls and spitshots working into through with only four head on it, nothing great, but it was still clean unlike OC and it was giving up some hollow section. Left at 10:30am and it seemed like the tide was going to keep it going as it filled in.

All in all a nice little session, if you choose to get in today, you just had to look around for the best spot..

Images
    Do I wanna make the two hour drive down tomorrow morning? Is it going to be worth it?? And the tide charts are correct right?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    Do I wanna make the two hour drive down tomorrow morning? Is it going to be worth it?? And the tide charts are correct right?
    yeah im in the same situation...i am going hopefully its good

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    It looked ok for an hour or so after sunrise<<<<OC,...sleep in, and then went to "their spot" at 9am and saw some nice mini walls and spitshots working into through with only four head on it, nothing great, but it was still clean unlike OC and it was giving up some hollow section. Left at 10:30am and it seemed like the tide was going to keep it going as it filled in.

All in all a nice little session, if you choose to get in today, you just had to look around for the best spot..

There was some fun ones comin in for a while. Who was on the beach takin photos.

Images
    not too bad yesterday until the wind started to pick up

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    not too bad yesterday until the wind started to pick up
    yeah after the fun waves thanksgivingmorning, it was a real blessing to get more on Friday even if it was small and weak.

Friday mid morning in OC before the wind picked up:

Last edited by mitchell; Nov 28, 2009 at 10:53 PM.