LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well there ya go. channel islands.

stuff it with Mighty Putty, sand it down, don't take that board out when its big/sell it to some kook on Craigslist - and don't order a board from across the country again

Images

ya...

ya channel island doesnt have a set glass ratio i dont think.. they can break pretty easily i broke a mbm2. but i have had this happen to the nose of a lot of boards. dont blame your weight or anything, it normaly just gets super flexed from the waves or a nose or something digging into the sand... just take it to a pro, no reason to bother Merrick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by backside-killa View Post
    ya channel island doesnt have a set glass ratio i dont think.. they can break pretty easily i broke a mbm2. but i have had this happen to the nose of a lot of boards. dont blame your weight or anything, it normaly just gets super flexed from the waves or a nose or something digging into the sand... just take it to a pro, no reason to bother Merrick with it.
    ??????????

Images
    no need to be angry dave

If you surfed it for only one session, I would definitely contact CI.

Images
    yeah thats what im saying. i could see if i had it for a few weeks. im gonna take it back to the shop so they can take a look at it