So i bought this barely used board, that was owned by some idiot who wrote all over it and put a a lot of stickers on it. whats the best way to get the sharpie off? ive tried some alcohol but it didn't do ****
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Sharpie removal?
Jul 9, 2009, 07:53 PM #1
Jul 9, 2009, 09:22 PM #3
Jul 9, 2009, 09:31 PM #4
you need denatured alcohol, most other types of alcohols wont do it
ok, trust me on this, it works PERFECT!
1. Buy Clear Kote Spray Paint
2. Have the paint and an old rag ready.
3. Spray the paint about an inch from the board.
4. Quickly, wipe it around the sharpie until it comes off.
5. Reapeat until its all gone.
Jul 9, 2009, 11:01 PM #6
isopropyl is the lite beer version
you might try any ONE of the following
Denatured or Wood Alcohol
DO NOT mix these and don't try one right after the other wait at least a day in between