LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Official Jokes Thread

I have the best joke ever so i figured why not start this thread.....
    So a man walked into a bar with a carrot in his ear and the bartender thought ' Why does he have a carrot in his ear?'. The following day the guy walked into the bar with a carrot in his ear and the bartender was gona ask him why but he didnt get the chance to. So the day after that the guy walked into the bar with the carrot in his ear and the bartender asked him' Why do you have a carrot in your ear?' And the guy replied....' I can't her you because i got a carrot in my ear'.

Stimulus package

Images
    The First one didnt really make sense, but the one with obama was FUNNY.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfswell View Post
    I have the best joke ever so i figured why not start this thread.....
    So a man walked into a bar with a carrot in his ear and the bartender thought ' Why does he have a carrot in his ear?'. The following day the guy walked into the bar with a carrot in his ear and the bartender was gona ask him why but he didnt get the chance to. So the day after that the guy walked into the bar with the carrot in his ear and the bartender asked him' Why do you have a carrot in your ear?' And the guy replied....' I can't her you because i got a carrot in my ear'.
    That is the worst joke I have heard in my life.

Images

Blonde Joke (sorry, all I could think of)

So a blonde goes into a beauty parlor to get her hair done. She is wearing a set of headphones and while her hair is being done, her barber kept asking what she was listening to. She wouldn't tell the barber. Eventually, the blonde fell asleep, and the barber was curious so she removed the headphones, and listened to it. This is what she heard: "Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...). When she looked back at the blonde, she was dead.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckinVA View Post
    Stimulus package

very nice.

A guy walks into a Liquor Store and says "I want a case or beer, but anything other than Budweiser". The Liquor store attendant says "we have many cases of beer other than Budweiser, but if you don't mind me asking, whats you problem with Budweiser?" The man replies "well last night I drank a whole case of Bud and was up all night blowing Chunks". The Liquor store attendant says " well that's understandable, most people would be blowing Chunks if they drank a whole case of Beer" The guy replies "No No No, you don't understand, Chunks is my dog"

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bug Surfing View Post
    A guy walks into a Liquor Store and says "I want a case or beer, but anything other than Budweiser". The Liquor store attendant says "we have many cases of beer other than Budweiser, but if you don't mind me asking, whats you problem with Budweiser?" The man replies "the Liquor store attendant says " well that's understandable, most people would be blowing Chunks if they drank a whole case of Beer" The guy replies "No No No, you don't understand, Chunks is my dog"
    that just made my day.

so a panda walks into a bar and asks for a rum.........and coke. and the bartender asks...whats with the pause? and the panda said "what these, i had these all my life." hahahahaha

how come the pirate wasn't allowed to see the movie.........cause it was rated AAAAARRRRRRRR!!!! LOL