LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: AJW Surfboards

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    va beach, 24th
    Posts
    48
    Images
    9

    haha..

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    I talk to them on the regular....so my board was done pretty quickly and very inexpensive. I'm not sure what he will charge you. He lives down south. But, the rep lives up here in NJ. PM me your info and I will pass it on.

    btw - here's mine
    Ya... I'm Basically the ****.haha, are those your kook boards? that board would be sick if it was rounded pin or something. I Respect the Bob though, little cliche but still. Its Nesta.

  2. adam and todd proctor are both super cool. ajw makes boards for alot of east coast guys lucas rogers, buckley and others. they all like them. proctor makes boards for jarrah tutton. i was with him in france this fall and he loves the boards for they are both winners. both in cali now though.

    wynn makes boards for vince boulanger and he loves them. says they are some of the best hes ever had. hes a jersey guy so getting one will be easier and probably cheaper. hope that helped

  3. #13
    i've rode ajw's and chemistry's and i like chemistrys way better i actually bought two from them

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by backside-killa View Post
    Ya... I'm Basically the ****.haha, are those your kook boards? that board would be sick if it was rounded pin or something. I Respect the Bob though, little cliche but still. Its Nesta.
    yeah, there my kook boards don't be mad at me cause you have no flow in the surf industry. btw - the board is sick as f*ck just the way it is. If I wanted a round pin I would have ordered one.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jul 12, 2009 at 01:15 PM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    va beach, 24th
    Posts
    48
    Images
    9

    No Flow....

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    yeah, there my kook boards don't be mad at me cause you have no flow in the surf industry. btw - the board is sick as f*ck just the way it is. If I wanted a round pin I would have ordered one.
    What the **** are you talking about no flow in the industry???haha. you have a firewire swallowtail... what you trying to say.. i just thought it was wack you took a pic of your boards to show this guy...haha. plus my customs come from Tommy Moore. Fastest boards bro..... haha sorry its just flat thats the only reason im talking on this stupid thing...

  6. #16
    [QUOTE=Aguaholic;37506]I talk to them on the regular....so my board was done pretty quickly and very inexpensive. I'm not sure what he will charge you. He lives down south. But, the rep lives up here in NJ. PM me your info and I will pass it on.

    It's all good,I shot him an email last week with what I thought my next board should be and my surfing charactertistics but have not heard anything back.

    If he gets back to me cool, if not, plenty of other shapers to spend my money on.

    Thanks for the info.

  7. #17
    check out Brian Heritage I have a 6'0" squashtail from him. It rides fast and paddles very well. Anyone else have a Heritage?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,185
    I've never heard anything bad about heritage boards. it's really tough to go wrong by getting a board from a local shaper who rides the same kind of waves you do.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by backside-killa View Post
    What the **** are you talking about no flow in the industry???haha. you have a firewire swallowtail... what you trying to say.. i just thought it was wack you took a pic of your boards to show this guy...haha. plus my customs come from Tommy Moore. Fastest boards bro..... haha sorry its just flat thats the only reason im talking on this stupid thing...
    Dude, I took a picture of 1 board to show the OP. I accidently captured part of my 5'6" firewire. btw - it's the ONLY board I own that isn't custom. Anyway, I can give a fu*k really. I'm pretty much on here for the same reason you are. Bored as fu*k. You say TM huh? Well, I can't lie they are solid boards.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I've never heard anything bad about heritage boards. it's really tough to go wrong by getting a board from a local shaper who rides the same kind of waves you do.
    Exactly!!!! That's why AJW has great boards. Shaped on the east coast by a local for east coast waves.