LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tropics

Exclamation Tropics

Looking at the wave models it seems as if we may get some hurricane swell next week. I know that's a long way away and I've probably jinxed it, but the GFS has been hinting at this for a week and now a few other computer models are starting to to agree.

Images
    Someone delete this post. Fast.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    guys im gonna say this again. DO NOT POST SOMETHING ABOUT WAVES!!!! were all surfers and look at models all the time you dont have to tell us this. all you do is jinx us and we dont get the waves.

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Someone delete this post. Fast.
    and leddy look at his name.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    and leddy look at his name.
    ...I'm assuming he was born in 1995

kook95

Born in 1980 and have lived in Wilmington all my life, not that it matters. If the names Felix and Luis don't ring a bell, then you probably will not get the 95 reference, but if you think it improves our chances please delete this post.

Quote Originally Posted by kook95 View Post
    Born in 1980 and have lived in Wilmington all my life, not that it matters. If the names Felix and Luis don't ring a bell, then you probably will not get the 95 reference, but if you think it improves our chances please delete this post.
    i think you have to delete the main starting post then me and my boy leddy will delete ours.

and if you dont know how go to your post hit edit at the bottom by save is a delete button and hit that and we will delete ours. please delete it fast!!!!!!!
    Last edited by wbsurfer; Jul 14, 2009 at 02:54 AM.

I like the synopsis kook95. Gives us somthing to look forward 2 possibly. Nothing wrong with a little prediction

Images
    The superstition here is pretty rediculous... claiming that someone can affect the weather by posting about a swell predicted by computer models. Next time I'm in china I'll kill a ton of butterflies and it will probably generate a hurricane for you.