LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tropics

Quote Originally Posted by kook95 View Post
    Looking at the wave models it seems as if we may get some hurricane swell next week. I know that's a long way away and I've probably jinxed it, but the GFS has been hinting at this for a week and now a few other computer models are starting to to agree.
    too late. we have been jinx. went out this morn at inlet with near flat conditions and wind switched @ 7 to north. not pretty at all. thought bc of report it would be clean and at least waist to chest out there but nothing.

just chill out yal, superstition is pretty stupid. I mean if were gonna get waves then we get em but if not then we dont, its pretty straight forward.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dog View Post
    just chill out yal, superstition is pretty stupid. I mean if were gonna get waves then we get em but if not then we dont, its pretty straight forward.
    its superstition man.

Wow...people in this forum are pretty ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by PRShredder View Post
    Uh...yeah. we do surf the East Coast which is already kind of ridiculous most of the time. I find that being ridiculous isnt near as bad as say....being very itchy

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    too late. we have been jinx. went out this morn at inlet with near flat conditions and wind switched @ 7 to north. not pretty at all. thought bc of report it would be clean and at least waist to chest out there but nothing.

Laird
    Laird

how about you go shred the gnar gnar in pr.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    how about you go shred the gnar gnar in pr.
    you know what? i might just do that...perhaps after work. or maybe tomorrow before work. cause down here there are ACTUALLY REAL WAVES. even in the summer...

you know what? i might just do that...perhaps after work. or maybe tomorrow before work. cause down here there are ACTUALLY REAL WAVES. even in the summer...
    you go and do that.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    you go and do that.
    wish i could....Id go surf baby. then id surf some more. later on i might go surf and then after that.....maybe a sand castle. Pfox is so Laird-like that it makes Laird mad. LAAAAIIIIIRRRRDDDD. the only difference is pfox is a girl