LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ecoastprock View Post
    Haha yeah i know its serious business. We actualy have a case of "mental retardation" in this very post. Wbsurfer is a 16 year old mentally retarded kid from Wrightsville beach. Hes the dude out there in the line up wearing his helmet and lifejacket. lol
    He rides a walmart skimboard and he thinks that he's a surfer!

Actually, his real board is a Tuflite.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    actually im going into 10th grade and all of my science teachers have taught me about all of weather. and i see this every time someone posts something about some storm surf and what happens later in the forecast it goes "bye bye". and you dont know me so you cant be calling me a douche.
    do you sometimes use the google when you don't know something about the all of weather

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    He rides a walmart skimboard and he thinks that he's a surfer!

Actually, his real board is a Tuflite.
    but them tuflites are strong.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    do you sometimes use the google when you don't know something about the all of weather
    na. but do you? and wheres your freind adowcett been lately?
    Last edited by wbsurfer; Jul 17, 2009 at 03:52 AM.

i just wanna know why a week and half ago it said ankle high or less but for three days it was waist to solid chest high things that make you go hmmmmmm and how about those storms off of africa that means wave wave wave oh crap i just jynexd us sorry

Quote Originally Posted by ecoastprock View Post
    Haha yeah i know its serious business. We actualy have a case of "mental retardation" in this very post. Wbsurfer is a 16 year old mentally retarded kid from Wrightsville beach. Hes the dude out there in the line up wearing his helmet and lifejacket. lol
    for God SACK please stop fighting. LOLOLOLOL too funny

Images
    Honestly stop posting these rediculous jinxing replys. if people want to talk about a freakin hurricane let them. If your so superstitious you can probably just ignore the post and make it not exist right? tree fallin in the woods and all that...

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    na. but do you? and wheres your freind adowcett been lately?
    adowcett's been deputized to deal with some kooks elsewhere for the month of July.

couple of things, one, ANYONE can look at the gfs or the ngp on NOAA but remember, things change. Especially if it's over 72 hrs out. East coast surf is fickle at best. That's why some mornings you walk over a dune and it's waist+ and glassy with no hint of swell from a buoy, and other mornings it's the total opposite. We need some quality waves in a bad way. Attitudes have been going south for a while now.

And SwellInfo is right, neither jinxing or praying works. Just keep and eye on the marine forecast and be willing to drive a couple of hours and everything will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by gnargnarshredda View Post
    couple of things, one, ANYONE can look at the gfs or the ngp on NOAA but remember, things change. Especially if it's over 72 hrs out. East coast surf is fickle at best. That's why some mornings you walk over a dune and it's waist+ and glassy with no hint of swell from a buoy, and other mornings it's the total opposite. We need some quality waves in a bad way. Attitudes have been going south for a while now.

And SwellInfo is right, neither jinxing or praying works. Just keep and eye on the marine forecast and be willing to drive a couple of hours and everything will be ok.
    Here is my question for all. Earlier this week I nearly ran over a black kitten on HWY 17. It darted out of the woods and I almost flipped trying to avoid killing it. Get home this morning after a dissapointing 6 am wave check to find a DEAD black kitten on my doorstep. True story... Does this mean we will have waves or not?