LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Whoever was throwing rocks at people in Seaside Park Tonight...

Go kill yourself. There's a 99% chance it's not anyone on here, but whoever they were, were aggro locals.

I hate bennys. We all hate bennys! But to go the length to chuck cell phone sized rocks at us walking through the streets of SSP, what the hell is the matter with these people? Me and a couple guys were just walking through SSP after going to the BW to get to my car and these guys start chucking rocks at us. Apparently we looked like bennys to them. They yelled at us to "go home" and yelled a bunch of other threats. My friend got hit right in the temple, I was lucky enough to not get hit. The other guy I was with happens to be a sponsored surfer and surfs the pier regularly. I live in Point and go out in Bay Head all year round. So no, I'm not trying to cover up here.

This really did scare the hell out of us. More so it kind of got me angry. Sure I have had my share of incidents with bennys on the road or at the beach, but never have I had the desire to physically hurt them. I just think some people go too far. Am I justified in feeling this way or no?

sorry we ran out of water balloons

Images
    hahahahahahahahah.. they were wimps with the cell phone sized rocks... glass bottles are the way to go

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    with new technologies cell phone sizes have decreased greatly over the past few years. you should be happy it wasnt 1999 and they were throwing cell phone sized rocks

it was me and my boys we run Seaside Park with an iron fist so back off benny

Images
    Did you fight them? I would of unless they had guns. I would get revenge.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    it was me and my boys we run Seaside Park with an iron fist so back off benny
    thats how all locals should be, rule your boardwalks with a benny free iron fist (well the cllosest to me is pier village, and thats been taken over by bennys.)