LOGIN | REGISTER

Missing Board(Ocmd Please help)

I was out at the surfing beach this afternoon on 56th st hoped in my car on 57th street bayside board was on top.. realize it wasnt their when i got to west o.. went back and it was gone >20 min later

The Board is a 6'3 perfection short-board with a i think is supposed to be a rising sun Design
    any info please call.. if it helps theirs 20 bills in it for you.. i know thats not much so please help get back my only board..

P.S. the nose broke off and was repaired and is easy to see the repair

pic of the board when it was new..
    Attached Images Attached Images

a bit advice

Call around to the shops, I work at one in Ocean City and we caught a stolen board the other day. Not saying yours was stolen but it is a good chance someone might stop in and try and get cash for it.

Images

Let us know if you see it around OCM

Board lost off car roof, reward offered: Contact MDSurfer@comcast.net

wait I'm confused. what just happened?

boards missing.. fell off car roof..

OHHH! just read the description under the pic in the gallery. sorry I didn't know MDSurfer was your dad. I'll def. keep my eyes open for it. shouldn't be hard to miss if anyone is dumb enough to be riding it.

Images

Thanks!

The more eyes we have out there looking for it the better. While not technically stolen, it sure would be nice to be able to get it back before the next decent swell. . . twice repaired nose and all. I've been up and down Coastal Highway all day today and all I've seen are longboards on rooftops. This shortboard was NOT in a boardbag. And my offer of a two hour photo shoot (your beach in OCM at a mutually arranged time) of the one who helps recover it is still active. Thanks again.
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Jul 19, 2009 at 07:54 PM.

Images
    got my eyes wide open dogg

Images

Still Looking

Still looking for the lost board, be sure to report any sightings- Surf beach guards have been notified.