LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan View Post
    FVCK you. way to call yourselves watermen and screw over your own. i hope that you go crazy watching the surf from your tower.
    Are skimmers calling themselves watermen?

i was always told that the reason for the surf beach is because of the skegs on the board. but that is total bull$hit that you can't get up on the bodyboard. what a kook

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Enjoy it while it lasts or when you can get away with it, because after the babysitters are gone the surfers will once again be center stage, telling you both "skimmers" and "spongers" alike to BEAT IT KOOKS! Well actually the skimmers aren't really in the way flipping and sliding in ankle deep water. Just amusement.
    Salty Jism lips calling someone a kook. Let's see pics of some superior longboard ripping of yourself so we can see if your riding matches your additude. Doubt it.

I don't skim or boogie skim, but I found your post comical. People like you that have that additude are usually the ones sitting on the beach when it gets above head high. Usually sitting on the shoulder because of not being able to make the drop, or riding fat mushburger waves.

Stand Up

Northbeach has it correct. If your board is over 42 inces you're not on a body board according to city ordinance. So if you get a complaint against you for running kids over leashless the guards can get you on that technicality.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Salty Jism lips calling someone a kook. Let's see pics of some superior longboard ripping of yourself so we can see if your riding matches your additude. Doubt it.

I don't skim or boogie skim, but I found your post comical. People like you that have that additude are usually the ones sitting on the beach when it gets above head high. Usually sitting on the shoulder because of not being able to make the drop, or riding fat mushburger waves.
    Mmmmm, mushburgers..... Ooh I touched a nerve there, sorry Charlie. Yes. Im sure you can belly spin circles around me. LOL! But thanks for seeing the humor, I know I do! Good to know that even folks from Slower Delaware get it.
    Last edited by Salty J; Jul 23, 2009 at 07:37 PM.