LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Shark Warning In Effect

Hey just wanted to let everybody know there is going to be a large man eating shark presence in the water this upcoming week(7/21-28) and especially weekend according to local researchers. They will be mainly surrounding the 36th and 48th street areas. I hear Indian River Inlet will be safe from this threat. Research is also showing that they will mainly be praying on people wearing rashguards or springsuits with booties.

Your Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by aSingle4soul View Post
    Hey just wanted to let everybody know there is going to be a large man eating shark presence in the water this upcoming week(7/21-28) and especially weekend according to local researchers. They will be mainly surrounding the 36th and 48th street areas. I hear Indian River Inlet will be safe from this threat. Research is also showing that they will mainly be praying on people wearing rashguards or springsuits with booties.

Your Welcome
    FYI, the most recent data has also cleared Tower Road of any potential threat.

Images
    F***************************************k, wait is that in NJ too, we need "great White Shark" to give us more info.

Images
    great! all the men get surf kookless waves!

Images
    i heard all non locals at the jersey shore were in the target range as well but new york beaches would be safe

Images
    I heard about this too, i would advise for all beginers to not paddle out in oc md at those spots the artical is on weather.com

Yeah apparently they've been tracking this shark for a while since its been close to the shore. I would stay away from 50-30th streets since he is very likley to travel to those spots with the tides coming in

Images
    sh******* i thought you guys were just trying to scare off all the beginners, till i saw the article....

sux that we cant surf when we finally get good waves

summers beat

O man this sucks. I was surfing tower and saw a shark so I don't think that is safe. I will be at the North side all day. Shark Free yes

can someone post the arrtilce on here. thanks