LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i saw at least a dozen out there today. watch out boys this might get nasty out there.

this thread is pretty gay.

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    this thread is pretty gay.
    Couldn't this be said about every thread? Let's be honest, the whole reason we're all on here is cause we have absolutely nothing more interesting to do.

hahaha just got done surfing in south jersey and we saw some sharks swimming around having a fun time. good way to get the water cleared out. me and my buddy had a lott of fun catching some nice clean waves.

Images
    Warnings Issued After Fatal Shark Attack
    July 20 , 2009
    Release from:
    WBOC Broadcasting Corporation

Ocean City, Md marine authorities are warning people not to swim in the water on a 45 mile stretch of coast after the second fatal shark attack in the area in as many months.

An 34-year-old Glen Burnie man who was surfing in the ocean city area this morning has died as a result of a severe leg injury inflicted by a massive bull shark.

It is believed a bull whaler shark was responsible for the attack.

Primary Industries Minister Henry Palaszczuk says baited drum-lines are being placed in the area to catch it.

Mr Palaszczuk says there are hundreds of aggressive bull whalers in the inlets and shore line and swimmers need to act safely.

"Don't swim near the inlets, don't swim at dusk, don't swim at dawn, don't swim alone and swim between the flags, it's as simple as that," he said.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    don't swim at dawn, don't swim alone and swim between the flags, it's as simple as that," he said.
    Because sharks don't swim between flags...

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beaner View Post
    Because sharks don't swim between flags...
    their 1 weakness

I was surfing north side IRI today and I swear i saw a fin or 2. i'd say are best bet is to not even paddle out anywhere for the next couple days

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckinVA View Post
    Couldn't this be said about every thread? Let's be honest, the whole reason we're all on here is cause we have absolutely nothing more interesting to do.
    hahahahahaha......... this is true

I wonder if the AP picked up the story yet. Need to be distributed regionally, to make sure Balto/DC gets fair warning.

There is even a rumor of a monster in the chesapeake bay... very intelligent creature who is taking stones off the foundation of the bay bridge... was seen depositing them in the river near Havre de Grace... Boaters have already been warned.