LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Surfers are meatheads now?

Why is it every "surfer" on here tries to act like a meathead? When did surfers become these tough guys that fight all the time? I thought that was for hardcore skaters. So much for catching waves, having a good time, and finishing it off with a few drinks. You clowns want to fight on the way to the beach, fight in the water, fight back on the beach.... go get drunk, fight some more. I'm guessing you guys use the internet to talk trash, but in real life... it's a whole different story. Of course, I'm sure there will be somebody from OC responding to this thread with a time and place to fight. I understand half this site is teens and pre-teens, but damn... you people need to grow up.

Images
    Lol @ everyone who takes the internet seriously.

what a puss you should never go to the a beach again stick to rollerblading around empty parking lots your such a kook ,

shoot, i fight 3 times a week every week at the kenpo studio. guess i need to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    Why is it every "surfer" on here tries to act like a meathead? When did surfers become these tough guys that fight all the time? I thought that was for hardcore skaters. So much for catching waves, having a good time, and finishing it off with a few drinks. You clowns want to fight on the way to the beach, fight in the water, fight back on the beach.... go get drunk, fight some more. I'm guessing you guys use the internet to talk trash, but in real life... it's a whole different story. Of course, I'm sure there will be somebody from OC responding to this thread with a time and place to fight. I understand half this site is teens and pre-teens, but damn... you people need to grow up.
    I think the vast majority of surfers on this site are all about waves and cold beverages - it's really just a few inconsequential people who are into the smack talk. Anyway, we have waves this week, so who even cares?

new to surf

i bought a board and it has no slicers it just has slots are slicers really needed to surf well

Images
    "catching waves, having a good time, and finishing it off with a few drinks"

That's usually my modus operandi but I'm old school.

big

surfers look cool.

Surfers are meatheads now?

i'm with you, jimmycraxcorn - every time you try to make a serious, reasonable comment on this site, or ask/answer a logical question, somebody's gotta be insulting, demeaning, challenging, even threatening in subsequent responses! I'm all for charging the waves in the water, and giving respect to everybody who shows respect, but most of the guys on this site are really children, trying to act tough, but really clueless. Just watch and see how many insulting comments follow this posting! (interesting observation, though - the mid-atlantic forum seems to be the only one that has this problem - at least, to this degree!)

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    i'm with you, jimmycraxcorn - every time you try to make a serious, reasonable comment on this site, or ask/answer a logical question, somebody's gotta be insulting, demeaning, challenging, even threatening in subsequent responses! I'm all for charging the waves in the water, and giving respect to everybody who shows respect, but most of the guys on this site are really children, trying to act tough, but really clueless. Just watch and see how many insulting comments follow this posting! (interesting observation, though - the mid-atlantic forum seems to be the only one that has this problem - at least, to this degree!)
    Exactly... cause OC and Jersey dudes think they are at the top of the food chain when they are really bottom feeders. Dorks like billabongmoney.... more like the money he spent on billabong crap to make himself feel cool. What tools!