LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtythirty34 View Post
    hang on jimmycraxcorn, you were on here a little bit ago talking **** about not making a dollar from surfing right? who the **** are you?
    You don't see me claiming to be a professional surfer, or claiming to kick you off my break. I have lived off of Pacific Ave in Va Beach for over 20 years... surfing the whole time... I am as local as you can get. I can't figure out why most of the people on this site think they are even good enough to claim a break as their own... Other than the few choice surfers that EVERY break in the world has.... the rest of you guys are average at best, claiming to be more than you are.

As for "billabongmoney" - its prob past your bedtime dork... you got highschool in the morning. Maybe mommy will drop you off at the beach on Saturday so you can catch some waves before your tranny operation.

jimmy crack head simmer down now i know you old timers still getting use to this thing we call the internet but no one takes it serious , your getting awful defensive over there and that means just one thing your a kook who is taking this way to serious , jimmy kook head and i don't care . so kook head get that long board waxed an ready for tomorrow so you can get to first street bright an early where you proceed to snake all the wave out the back and dodge all the turons in the lineup have fun

im surrrre some really hot girl someone is very impressed by all the **** talk going on here

seriously guys though..i do have to say that i love the surf beach pro's...yes everyone has to follow the rules and honestly i think that the strong will sort through the weak its the way of the line up but jesus...you know what your getting into at the OC surf beach...its not big...its not great...but it can be fun...a little civility makes it a lot easier to not cause any trauma or drama...so lets try to keep our cool

man **** all yall

you guys all suck at surfing come try to show me up on the southern part of the chesapeake bay it sometimes gets up to knee high and i will drop in on you all day

Images
    for whatever reason, smack talking and surf forums seems to work together. There seems to be a generalized pride about being better then the next guy.

I ran a local surf forecasting site for Delaware back in the day, and I got so annoyed with some of the bashing going on, that I just shut down the forum. But, I've learned over the years that hiding behind the walls of the internet, there will always be those who want to express their aggression in ways that they can't face to face... I've become less personally sensitized to what is posted in the forums.

If everyone just stuck to positive, optimistic forum threads, the forums might get pretty quiet But, believe it or not, there are some good discussions that arise!

Be a leader, start a significant thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    for whatever reason, smack talking and surf forums seems to work together. There seems to be a generalized pride about being better then the next guy.

I ran a local surf forecasting site for Delaware back in the day, and I got so annoyed with some of the bashing going on, that I just shut down the forum. But, I've learned over the years that hiding behind the walls of the internet, there will always be those who want to express their aggression in ways that they can't face to face... I've become less personally sensitized to what is posted in the forums.

If everyone just stuck to positive, optimistic forum threads, the forums might get pretty quiet But, believe it or not, there are some good discussions that arise!

Be a leader, start a significant thread!
    Amen. I just can't believe that this thread was started during a week that we have some nice summer surf. Anyway, I'd like to end things on a positive note:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oAVNNJJwPY...h/DSC_1424.JPG

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by aSingle4soul View Post
    im surrrre some really hot girl someone is very impressed by all the **** talk going on here

seriously guys though..i do have to say that i love the surf beach pro's...yes everyone has to follow the rules and honestly i think that the strong will sort through the weak its the way of the line up but jesus...you know what your getting into at the OC surf beach...its not big...its not great...but it can be fun...a little civility makes it a lot easier to not cause any trauma or drama...so lets try to keep our cool
    So if a person drops in on you multiple times, are you going to be civil and let it pass? what if you calmly counsel the person and they still do it?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    So if a person drops in on you multiple times, are you going to be civil and let it pass? what if you calmly counsel the person and they still do it?
    thats when you pull out the knife thats in your boardshort pocket.

fists work to get your point across.