LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post

i was speaking figuratively
    He's right, your wrong. And today was fun as shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt.

I'll be in Hatteras the week of Sept 12th... as you can see it is all down hill from there (speaking figuratively of course).

Had some fun ones today as well.

Images
    well was it possibly best session of summer? and i consider summer june thru end of sept

2nd best in my opinion, it's close.

i still can't shake the fact that it was crappy atlantic waves and I was somehow....sorta...happy. maybe i wasn't. i'm confused. one thing i do know is, this place gets crappy waves.

Images
    i was definately happy! lots of fun crappy waves this morn and still had a few bombs roll through with size. too bad had to cut my session short for work. man work sucks!

Today was definitely not as good. I was definitely out with the wrong board. Should've brought my log out but I was hoping there would be something for my lost rnf. It was pretty sloppy and bumpy where I was. Was only out for an hour. not to many others out, for good reason.

Images
    i was out this morn. Sunday at 7 am till 11 there was definitely some swell left in asbury area ! Solid waist to chest. Wind cooperated but a little bumpy. Got pounded a few time. But had some fun ones overall. Great last 3 days. More in store for this week?????

Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post

i was speaking figuratively
    That is a nice looking chart. I'll be camping at cape henlopen 8/21-23 hopefully I get lucky.

Images
    august is a crap shoot. Sometimes August can be the flattest month of the year, while other years the tropics start cranking in August. In the past several years, it seemed like the tropics started their engines around or exactly on September 1.