LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Dude cruise

Dude cruise

Saw this video recently and the soundtrack was great, does anyone know were to find the soundtrack or what the songs were?

Thanks

At the end of the movie, during the credits, it goes through all the songs and artists. I just write them down and head to itunes to download them.

about the movie, Dude Cruise, im want to watch it so bad, i live in Brazil and its hard to get the DVD, theres some site where i can download it?

5. yea man, do you know about torrents? I'm no computer guru but google it if you don't know how they work. Basically, download the program called uTorrent. Then, (what i use), go to torrentz.com and seach "SURF movies pack 3"... Dude cruise is in that along with six or seven 07-09 surf flicks. Personally, I don't know why anyone spends 25 30 bucks on surf movies in the US... I've downloaded about 50+ surf movies so far off torrentz.com. Dude cruise is only like 30minutes long, I didn't think it was that great. Days of the Strange was a good movie with a SICK soundtrack. Also, if your looking for a good movie, check out the Lost 5'5' Redux movie, its got a full cast and is like 2 hours long.

I can speak french, in russian,

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.