LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

LB NJ guy almost died

today i was surfing in long branch and a surfer hit a bodyboarder and the guy split his head in half the guy got really ****ed up. i was wondering if anyone heard about this or wat happened?

no one wants your bull**** threads chazz!! no haha i was there with you that was horrible and they didnt get the ambuance outta there for like 10 mins especially when the kid had like head trama and he shoulda been outtaa there in like 3 mins. the guy that hit hims a local too. always there. really good. knows what hes doing. wasnt his fault at all

Images
    thats horrible. how did the surfer hit him? Was the bodyboarder in the impact zone? Surfer hit him with the nose or the fins of hist board? Its almost amazing this crap doesn't happen more often with how crowded it gets in the summer time.

he hit him with the nose and skegs but the nose did the damage and the surfer is a local and real good the wasnt his fault but the body boarder did no wat he was doin and was in the impact zone

Images
    a bodyboarder did die in newport, ca a few days ago. He pulled into a huge beach break monster barrel at the wedge when this jumbo south swell hit, he got sucked over a 15 foot shore break falls and smashed into sand. Its on surfline.com. RIP. Thats why stand up surfers dont surf the wedge. Its a man made death trap. This is why man made reefs and sandbars are dangerous. unnatural.

another chaz?

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    a bodyboarder did die in newport, ca a few days ago. He pulled into a huge beach break monster barrel at the wedge when this jumbo south swell hit, he got sucked over a 15 foot shore break falls and smashed into sand. Its on surfline.com. RIP. Thats why stand up surfers dont surf the wedge. Its a man made death trap. This is why man made reefs and sandbars are dangerous. unnatural.
    Believe it was a bodysurfer. It is rather insane that shortboarders and at least one SUP'er was out there. Not insane, stupid, to put others in harm's way.