LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i wasnt.wait are you talking about shane? as if your talking about him he would sat outside and not catch a single wave and when he did he would eat it.
    he really is a horrible surfer...lol

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i wasnt.wait are you talking about shane? as if your talking about him he would sat outside and not catch a single wave and when he did he would eat it.
    Yo, I hope you know that my friend radius extends past you... and shane...

    Also, how does one not catch a single wave but catches one? You, my friend are contradicting yourself.
    Last edited by ledzepfreak; Jul 27, 2009 at 04:13 AM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    he really is a horrible surfer...lol
    Just let him be... he could be on the forum and we don't even know it

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Just let him be... he could be on the forum and we don't even know it
    that would be funny.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    he really is a horrible surfer...lol
    i know and he's been surfing for at least 3 years maybe 4.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i know and he's been surfing for at least 3 years maybe 4.
    you gotta love it though, always a happy camper.