LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Anyone started SUPing at the NJ yet? I can only imagine..........

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    Some company in the Poconos has been advertising SUPing at some lake up there. ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post

there is a couple guys out riding sup's, they are smart and stay on second peak

Quote Originally Posted by skoot1200 View Post
    Some company in the Poconos has been advertising SUPing at some lake up there. ROFL
    That is about all SUP'ing is good for.

5. All I hear is a bunch of babies whining about how cool there surf spot is. News flash jersey sucks, delaware sucks, maryland sucks, the whole dam east coast sucks. You say you all surf heavy waves, but you suck. You sit with you hand up your butt for weeks at a time waiting for what true surfers call a ripple. I have seen bigger waves in a toilet bowl than on the east coast. So why dont you all stop this *****ing about how ****ty your spots are and go somewhere that has waves. The east coast is so flat that you guys spend all you time blogging about how great of surfers you are. Anyone who posts on this forum sucks at surfing including me! I ride straight in on my knees, fall down the face say i got "barreled" and then hit hollister to grab my newest shred gear.

Who said they are good at surfing? I suck pretty bad at surfing but I've been doing it for years and it's fun. I wish I could leave the East Coast, but my jobby job and family are here. I've traveled and surfed waves in the Pacific and still think that a good day on the East Coast is still a good day in general.

Also, the best surfer in the world is from the East Coast. Lick my balls hater.

Quote Originally Posted by StuckinVA View Post
    Who said they are good at surfing? I suck pretty bad at surfing but I've been doing it for years and it's fun. I wish I could leave the East Coast, but my jobby job and family are here. I've traveled and surfed waves in the Pacific and still think that a good day on the East Coast is still a good day in general.

Also, the best surfer in the world is from the East Coast. Lick my balls hater.
    Thank you for staying composed until that last line. It made it all the better. Man that last sentence even better.

8. Quote Originally Posted by StuckinVA View Post
    Lick my balls hater.
    So you admit that you suck and you want me to lick your balls wow this forum is weird!

Actually I believe it was a figure of speech meaning he would like you to perform a degrading action, thereby damaging your psyche irreparably. Causing a manic episode where you drown your self. (I could be wrong but I think this is close.)

10. Shucks i guess i am just not cool enough to talk to shredmasters that post on the internet. I am going to grab my custom made fish and hit up dawn patrol at naval jetty because is supposed to be ankle high. Sry i am not a swellinfo for life member. See all you brahlias out in the water!! Mahalo