LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    wow thanks seth you must have seen me surf. man not much bro like behavior around lately eh???

Images
    Who is this? It is funny because your saying I have an attitude when you were just giving me crap for saying backhand.

3. You guys are funny i personally surf ass side so that way i can stall for a knarly barrel

Ass side is officially what I will be calling it from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by KelliSlhater View Post
    All I hear is a bunch of babies whining about how cool there surf spot is. News flash jersey sucks, delaware sucks, maryland sucks, the whole dam east coast sucks. You say you all surf heavy waves, but you suck. You sit with you hand up your butt for weeks at a time waiting for what true surfers call a ripple. I have seen bigger waves in a toilet bowl than on the east coast. So why dont you all stop this *****ing about how ****ty your spots are and go somewhere that has waves. The east coast is so flat that you guys spend all you time blogging about how great of surfers you are. Anyone who posts on this forum sucks at surfing including me! I ride straight in on my knees, fall down the face say i got "barreled" and then hit hollister to grab my newest shred gear.
    What is Hollister? Do you shred on ponies or something? Isn't Hollister a Ranch?

hollister is a town in Cal or a line of over priced poseur clothing.

7. Hollister is not poser clothing a lot of great surfer wear it! Its way better than quicksilver or billabong! Also does anyone know where i can get a custom quad retro fish with a 3in thick tail?

Images
    Alright whoever that guy is with the username Kelly Slater or KelhiSlater is a joke. Apparently "the whole entire East Coast is flat". Dude you have no clue what your talking about! You've never surfed S-Turns 3-6 feet or surfed head high Seaside Heights in Jersey. I bet you don't even know there is pumping point breaks in New England that get insane in the winter. Hollister, are you being forreal? You are such a kook and your being called out by a kid. All I am trying to say is the EAST COAST RULES! ALL OF THE BEST PRO'S COME OUT OF THE EAST COAST.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SethC View Post
    Alright whoever that guy is with the username Kelly Slater or KelhiSlater is a joke. Apparently "the whole entire East Coast is flat". Dude you have no clue what your talking about! You've never surfed S-Turns 3-6 feet or surfed head high Seaside Heights in Jersey. I bet you don't even know there is pumping point breaks in New England that get insane in the winter. Hollister, are you being forreal? You are such a kook and your being called out by a kid. All I am trying to say is the EAST COAST RULES! ALL OF THE BEST PRO'S COME OUT OF THE EAST COAST.

lamo... I had no idea it was so easy to troll here.

I gave youz east coast guyz more credit than that. I guess I was wrong.

Seth, just hope that KelliSlhater is a "catch and release" kinda troller or you will be flopping on the deck for sure.