LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Funny I don't surf naval jetties. did get 7 hours in today though.

Hahaha look at all the guys posting the "Good dont come back"
    Those are the guys who have no clue as to what their doing, and then try and start a fight about their own ignorance. Let me guess, you were on a bic, it was shin high, and you had your leash and rashguard all ready to go. You guys should just stay in your own little world.

Why do you think these kooks surf here, because they couldnt get a wave at any other surf spot in the world! Why dont you guys pick up another hobby, like rollerblading or something
    Last edited by CtJester7807; Aug 6, 2009 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Spelling*

Man does the rash gaurd thing apply if you need one you need not apply.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    Funny I don't surf naval jetties. did get 7 hours in today though.
    Chris - cool seeing you in the water yesterday. Always more fun when your expecting nothing and get a surprise bump. tropical temp water helps too.

mitchell agreed very cool heading out again in about 10 minutes

Images
    Well a ton of kooks do paddle out at the Naval Jetty and it does suck bad in the summer, but in the winter when you get a good swell coming through there it is one of the best spots to hit up. I am goofy and this wave is pretty much all backhand for me, but I love surfing there when a good swell gets there. The only dangers of that place are the kooks with their longboards and the rocks that have fallen off the jetty over time. The sandbar gets way shallow at low tide too so it is pretty easy to break your board especially with that winter kick behind it if your surfing there in the winter. Hit the Naval Jetty up in the dead winter and then say it sucks.

seth backhand we surfers or tennis players.

Images
    This is a surfing forum I would think right Chris? Backhand, backside it is the same thing.

sorry seth jokes dont come through on line very well.

Images
    Yeah dude I bet your pretty sick on a surfboard too.