LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I forgot to mention that you can share a wave with the singer from midnight oil. I think his name is nathanial... Don't forget though, this is the official home break of the Annapolis surf club so don't hassle those doods...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    November 3, 2007 (Noel swell). It wasn't very crowded that Saturday afternoon Sure was crowded on Sunday morning.
    Not sure what you guys are considering "here" and in terms of size, but the March 8/9 swell was pretty solid up north IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Not sure what you guys are considering "here" and in terms of size, but the March 8/9 swell was pretty solid up north IMO.
    I might go surf the Hollister area next Spring.

Images
    There won't be another decent swell until late July/August, at the earliest....Let the summer crowd take over the short period wind swell slop.

I agree the place isn't what it used to be back in the day when you were dodging stumps and not chumps. I stopped surfing the jetty after i broke my ankle there. I drive the extra hour for pure emptyness.

6. Yes, please stay away from the Jetty. Especially the d-bag that was out of position all day, took a board to the face and is now pressing assault charges. Get help, dude.