ok so for the last 3 years i have had my 8'6" BLUE long board. it is fiberglass board that looks awsome and i love this board. it is soo easy to paddle on it and you can catch the smallest waves on it without any effort.... The reason i am looking for a new board is because i have gotten much better on it and would like to be able to carve and stuff. I want a board that i will be able to carve on waves and manivure really well... btu i want it to be able to float really well and be able to paddle easily into small waves liek i did on my longboard.. and be able to duck under waves.. iv had a 6'3" john carpenter and hatted it it was very hard to catch anything and did not flaot well at all. i want something that will be comparible to my long board in ease of catching waves but have the performance i want.... i am 5'8" and weigh 165lbs.. i live in NJ and the surf here is usually 1-2ft occ 3ft with poor plus conditions.. very very few times is it ever 4ft.... so this wil be my main board so id have to be able to catch the smallest 2 ft waves but b able to carve on the 3-4ft ones... i went to the surf shop and the guy says the best board i can get is a Erue 5'10" biscuit ... he says that the pod shape is the best and itll be an awsome board.. iv also heard teh 7S super fish board is really well but he guy says the Erue is the best i can get.. if you gusy can give me any opinions on what board i should get or recomendations i will really appreciatte it...

PS: the longboard i mentioned i am looking to sell so if you guys are interested email me at shepa4life@yahoo.com and ill email you some pics or talk price...