LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

FS: 8'6" long board by BLUE SURFBOARDS... great for begginer

IM SELLING MY 8'6" LONGBOARD. IT IS MADE BY BLUE LONGBOARDS AND IS A VERY VERY GOOD BEGGINER LONGBOARD. I HAVE HAD THIS BOARD FOR 2 YEARS AND I HAVE LEARNED ONT HIS BOARD. IT IS AN AMAZING BOARD AND YOU CAN CATCH THE SMALLEST WAVES SOO EASY WITH THIS THING...... IT HAS A BEAUTIFUL DESING AND IS FIBERGLASS COATED (THE HIGHER END BOARDS ARE ALL FIBERGLASS THATS WHY THEY HAVE THAT GLOSSY SHINE!) IT WAS ALWAYS STORED IN A COOL DARK PLACE AND IS IN VERY VERY VERY GOOD CONDITION. IV HAD ONLY 3 DINGS ON IT AND THEY ARE ALL REPAIRED AND SANDED DOWN SO ONCE THE WAX IS ON YOU CANT EVEN SEE THEM.. I BOUGHT THIS BOARD FROM EASTERN LINES SURF SHOP JUNE OF 2007 FOR $695. IT IS A VERY GOOD BOARD MADE BY ONE OF THE BEST SURF BOARD COMPANIES OUT THERE. THE BOARD COMES WITH A DK LEASH ATACHED (THEY RUN ABOUT $50 NEW) AND 3 FINS ALREADY INSTALLED SO THE BOARD IS READY TO USE!!!!!!!

I AM LOOKING TO GET $300 FOR IT.

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT SHEPA4LIFE@YAHOO.COM OR GIVE ME A TEXT/CALL AT 732-239-5790 FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR TO GIVE ME AN OFFER
    MY NAME IS ANTHONY

i live in NJ but can arrange shipping or to meetup ny/nj/pa
    Attached Images Attached Images

some more pics!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images