LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I like using gorilla glue. LOL.

I had good luck dumping some epoxy in the toe of some fins I had that were too big when I was younger. After it set, it made the fin a bit smaller, and I was able to dig it out when I actually grew a *****. I mean feet.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    I like using gorilla glue. LOL.

I had good luck dumping some epoxy in the toe of some fins I had that were too big when I was younger. After it set, it made the fin a bit smaller, and I was able to dig it out when I actually grew a *****. I mean feet.
    ha, actually a good idea, never thought about that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by no6rider89 View Post
    All this talk about loosing fin tethers reminds me of a heavy wave i surfed in oc on a far out sandbar. first crash, fin tether dids its job and kept my fin with me, second heavier wave the fin tether snapped....... yes snapped and i thought i lost my churchhill. on my paddle back in to cry, i actually ran into my fin and grabbed it. that being said...FIN TETHERS DO NOT ALWAYS WORK!
    Snapped one of my tethers down in Bocas..haha but that was a really heavy wave. No joke, chased my churchill for almost a mile down the beach until I was able pounce on it! It kept getting sucked under and would appear way down the beach again. Just as I was about to give up, I saw it and was able to get it!

But, tethers have saved my fins MANY more times than my tether snapping.