LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Puerto Pics

Images

Puerto Pics

So, they finally showed up... This is our brothers to the south reminding the surfing world that mexico is world class. Take this Hawaii.... $49 flights to mainland mexico if you fly out of tijuana!

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/me...n-years_29009/

P.S. I think greg long is my hero. He is the most fearless guy doing it these days... If there is something breaking 30+ feet anywhere in the world (especially mexico), Greg long is there. Every time.

Images
    Yes, the same swell that creates Double O surf in Central America, Mexico, and surrounding areas, goes 40 feet at Puerto Escondido. Thats how it works there. Submarine Canyon offshore focuses all of the Swell energy into Puerto.

Images
    I wanna live there. Probably wont surf when its like this but damn Mexico gets it goin.

Images
    Wonder if any bodyboarders were out.

theres a video on surfline of this swell(idk what the link is)

but

Dave Wassel a life guard from hawaii getts ****in shacked while holding a underwater housing..seriously how can somebody paddle into that wave with a camera on the nose of your board

Obama needs to step it up with that health care reform, until then Ill be surfing my ****ty break here in lake Atlantic haha

Quote Originally Posted by VBVA View Post
    Obama needs to step it up with that health care reform, until then Ill be surfing my ****ty break here in lake Atlantic haha
    Be careful what you wish for