LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post This Saturday in NJ

I was looking at the forecast for this weekend and it says Saturday, August 1st is going to be shoulder high in the morning. What are the chances that this forecast is going to stay this way. And if it does stay this way it will probably be the best day of the season.
    Last edited by NJexit98; Jul 29, 2009 at 11:34 PM.

Images
    Way to jinx it asshole! From here on out.. understand... the forecasts are pretty much inaccurate anything a day or more out.

saturday will be flat, everyone stay in bed and dont surf

Images
    still a ways out especially for the quick moving S/SW swells. Keep checking in on the updates. Tomrrow looks pretty fun though...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Tomrrow looks pretty fun though...
    exactly...I'll take take these little bursts of S wind swell one day at a time. At least in Delaware/MD its basically all about finding a few hours with more west in the wind than south...and remember that jetties which block the SW winds, also blocking a lot of the south wind swell...7 second swell doesnt wrap into sheltered spots very well.

Images
    First of all, nice screenname douche... Secondly, way to be THAT GUY that asks "how's the waves gonna be this weekend, I was lookin at the forecast blah blah blah"...

Quote Originally Posted by NJexit98 View Post
    I was looking at the forecast for this weekend and it says Saturday, August 1st is going to be shoulder high in the morning. What are the chances that this forecast is going to stay this way. And if it does stay this way it will probably be the best day of the season.
    50% and no it wont.

Images
    Overcall for sure-waist in central NJ...maybe the incoming will help it

it sucked today. it was like thigh high. last night was chest and on.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    it sucked today. it was like thigh high. last night was chest and on.
    where do you surf... avon was shoulder+ with clean lines